Saturday morning

When I feel a part of me is gone, another has found a new part. When I still keep the memory, another has started a new story. When I try to support, another try to kill. When I still missing, another is having. When I try not to show, another on purpose show it to me. I really can't fight this, I am so hurt. Why does somebody keep doing this to me? But now I have no longer right to speak. So I wish not to see anymore. I wish this is the really good bye, I was keeping the hope but another cuts it away, and my best-wishes that everyone will have a happy life very soon.
This is the way of people, lots of way, to forget, to have a happy life, to move on.
And every people has their time. Maybe my time has not come yet. I choose not to see, I refuge to know that world. Let me live in my world.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

No comments: