I got to say this!

I did not mean to under estimating some people. Actually I am seriously sad. Now I'm still sad and I thank God cos there are a lot things could cheer me up. But, let me straight something. That a broken-hearted girl is so hard to start new very soon.
Don't stay with me if u hope for something more. Cos it could stressed me out even more. I do feel alone, I need a companionship, and without granted.
I don't feel any pride, if every day, every night I got any good morning and nights texts on my phone, or a call just to check me out every single minute. I do appreciate it, but nothing more than it I could ever give. Maybe not now, but still look up for tomorrow. Besides, there are many not any out there. I'm still searching for the best :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

No comments: