Some random that has end

It was tragically sad to know there is an end in front of u, while the other seems like have no end. I'm telling u a story that has just end. In the other side, in my case, without that end u may not moving through. Believe me that is the way to move forward. And to be honest, I'm really sad. I just have no choice. Listen guys, I'm talking about an end that must be done. But the worst part is, when u see that another party cut that end to a new brand start. While u urself, stuck and did not do anything. Haha. Confused? Don't worry. Today I'm a bit random, when I am emotionally stressed. But anyway, out of my stressed, that, outside so many chance to start new, was just I don't think so. It's even getting complicated when u realize that somebody got stuck on u just because u try to be nice to them. It is tiring and boring and disturbing when u have to face their wrong respond to u. I wish I could say thank you for the effort to cheer me up, unfortunately it did not work at all, but, oppositely.
Fellaz.. I'm now under hopelessness actually, but it could be beaten by your busyness and fruitfulness day. However, this is what I want since first I thought. So.. after finally it could be done, just get the beat and move forward. Stay focused! I believe there are so good so nice story in my days. Thanks for reading this no point written. Hopefully u understand, that I've just gave up on my relationship. It will last forever, here in my memory :)
Thank You Lord!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

No comments: