Tole Keke and Alo

Akhir-akhir ini lagi freak abis sama kura-kura. Since I have been staying back in Indonesia, my interest of animal increased. Haha! I started loving dog, turtles, even CAT!! Haha.. Actually just got another two cats in my house. So tiny..so small and CUTE!! Just like my turtles. Few mins ago just brought another lil tiny brazil-turtle, named ALO. Hahaha. So now I have 3 brazil turtles in my house, they are Tole, Keke and Alo.
Yahh..they were so cheering me up on my spare time at home. At least I've got something I can play with. Sounds pitty? I am not! As long as I like it. Hohoho
Mm..kata koyon (sumber terpercaya) si kuya, pagi tuh mesti dijemur about 10-15 mins, makan sayur oke, trus ga boleh dibawa jalan2 keseringan ntar bisa memperpendek umur, trus harus rajin bersihin "kandangnya". Hihi so far statusnya: terlaksana.
Katanya juga si kuya ini bisa membesar dan mulai menggigit. Sampai saat itu tiba, I'm gonna take the best care of them till they're getting bigger, boring and start bitting then I'm gonna give them to somebody who interested. Haha. Am I wrong doing that? Who cares! ;P

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

No comments: