Maturity

Maturity is not only about growing old but it also about growing up, how ur personality fit with ur age.
Being mature, not for show to people only, but it is for urself first. And I was thinking that being mature is all about be independent; u can handle ur things well, decide ur own decision and be consistent, not depend on people (try not to make other people too busy for our business), be kind to people, knowing the right and the wrong, do ur responsibilities well, etc..etc. Sounds perfect huh? Becos of that idealism of mine, then I forget something which is also shown maturity, that, not everything will be goin as well as we planned, not everything I want I will get, and not every wish come true at the moment. When I look back and think, I saw my immaturity when I couldn't get the things that I want, when all my plans are not work as I want and my only hope is gone. Been whining all the time, pouting like I blame anything, and being whatever to myself.
It was really shown my immaturity and spoiled people. I just thinking that my future is only as I've planned before. I forgot that in the bible, God has said that "My plan is not ur plan. It is above all thoughts that human could imagine.." My focus is all about my life purpose which I created myself, been so self-centered for those reason. Gaby!u gotta stop this..
I know there something must be changed. Something is not forever the same. Something must be developed and something must be left. I remember my friend's quote "we need to be broken. we need to be molded. we need to be soft clay in the hands of our almighty." If this is the time, the greatest have yet to come!:)
C'mon! Learn to be better and mature with urself Gab!

Hmm..by the way I need to get some advices from u guys if there any. Feel free to comment :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

No comments: