Bahasa Manado

Well..lately I just realized some of manado doubled-words are funny! Let me share some..
- somu-somu = mendung = cloudy
- cigi-cigi = jambak = pull the hair
- boto-boto = capung = dragonfly
- rie-rie = jangkrik = cricket
- tikus-tikus = kesemutan = cramp
- gula-gula = permen = sweets
- dabu-dabu = sambel = chilli
- uru-uru = pijat = massage

Haha! How was it? Isn't it funny! I actually forget abit, but so far the words are still reached.

These are another:
- rado = rampas = seize
- kuleto = cubit = pinch
- capeo = topi = hat
- ondo = timang = carry (mm..apa yah yg lebih tepat?)
- suntung = cumi-cumi = squid
- hela = tarik = pull
- tola = dorong = push
- sorong = minggir = move to the edge

Hahah! Orite. For ur info these words are not used as dialy words anymore by most of people. But there are some who are still. While I'm writing these words, I do laugh! Haha it is funny tho, even for me but it's nice and easy to understand!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

No comments: