Fellowship

Again, my mind is blown up. I really have so much times to think about so many things.
Fellowship. I was reading a book, the most popular book of Rick Warren, "Purpose Driven Life". There is written about fellowship, and that time I was skipping out the chapter. Why? Because I dont feel the true of it. In fact, I left cg after it is done, and oftenly thingking that fellowship is killing time especially when that was a deadline week. But anyway, I'm not trying to say that I hate fellowship. No no no.. I mean, I used to have that point of view. I totally changed it, I knew its benefit already.
Fellowship is one package with cg. Cg alone is still half-done of cg itself. When u go to cg or any religion meeting or whatever-it-is-called meeting, u got only the theory, the practise is when u are going to fellowship with people.
Fellowship could help u to find ur life purpose, it also helps u to bigger ur dream and expand ur vission. With them u could dig up ur potential optimally. You'll keep on burning with God. Simple, it keeps u in the right path of ur life. They are the most significant gift God had ever given.
Huaaa talking bout fellowship made me shattered. I'm in the miss of my home cg!! So missing S43 a lot!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

No comments: