Birthday

Oct 9 was my birthday, this year the first time I felt like don't wanna skip my birthday at all. Doesn't matter with the presents, just hope I have some friends here to celebrate with. I was really lonely that time, knowing that everyone were not here. But then, God just knew it. Ha ha! Never be the same with what I've thought before. It was so awesomely sweet. I got my lovely people around me (without forgetting my bf of cos) ;P
Daddy came back home on time, together with my best friend, Chris, and brought me a blackberry storm which I never imagine to be real (ha ha cos I was asking another type of phone) and my birthday night was my fav part! Couldn't tell it openly. It was too sweet to be published. Thank God for the sweet gift!:)
Oh ya, thank to my bf and friends for the rest wonderful gifts I've received. But actualy my birthday will never be complete without your (aka. all my friends) caring and loving for me, while the gifts are only a lil more extra :) and thank U God, You are the best :)
My wishes in this officially 19th,to be more patient, wiser, and even tougher to live this tough life, to be REAL! Gotta set all the new goals up and keep it fresh in mind with spirit and hope! Yosh! I can do it :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

No comments: