On HIGH

Haha lagi2 ada coretan ngawur kayak postingan sebelumnya, yah itulah serunya ngeblog! It was just some crazy expression in the mid of the day!
Tonite I got something that slap me out of that crazyness. Haha
Sometimes we just focus on what we dont have, while gratitude on what we have is making much much better. Well well, again, this is a lesson to be grateful for what we are and what we have.
Yeah, start asking God for what is this happening for, rather than just whining why are these things happened. Haha by the way, I'm not trying to say that I'm whining (again) lately, in fact I'm so enjoying these days ;D haha perhaps I need to describe it in a better way, hihi!
Uuuu I wanna more and more burning eh! So grateful for today, I rejoice yay! ^^

Eyy and tonite I want to SHOOOOUUUUUTTT!!! AAAAAAAAAA!!! Hahahaha

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

No comments: