Testimony

Hmm..dibaca ulang, maybe every topic I had written in my blog, is that too religious?I don't know, I just didn't mean to show the world that I am religious, that I'm nice, I'm good enough, or whatever. No, it isn't. It was really come from my inner depth that I really have a great God in the world, that everything I had in my life is because by the grace of God. It was not a joking. This is the story, long before I'm not this serious move with God, I was really hard to find even ONE testimony with God and I was wondering why, doesn't mean that I wasn't blessed. But since I reborn my self, I found thousands and thousands stories of blessing everyday in my life. I became more sensitive with God and that's what I found. Everyday in my life becomes so awesome and more adventure. Since I can't tell it to anybody, my blog is something that could help to share my mind with everything I could possible felt, somehow even people could read it and be blessed? I hope so.

Hmm, I'm always everyday free of job here, too much free time, and today I was exploring my friend's blogs after months never. Long time, I've realized that I have such an awesome friends in my life, after I went around the world (lebay mode ON) and people I met, they were never the same with my friends and everything I found at SG. They are my home. Sorry for being a lil bit too much here, I just want to give my biggest honor, to them who had incredibly colored up my days (sorry for my inability to describe every awesome people in my life here):
City Harvest Church, a community that helped me to met God for the first time in my life and keep me knowing about the words of God. My life would never be the same! *love*
S43, a family where I was come from, and where I was sent. A place where I'm covered with the people of faith and keep me up when I'm down. I'm glad we're such a good happy family. God so blessed me in a very awesome way.
NAFA, my school life begin there. Awesome place to being busy and awesome friends inside could be met to brighten up the days!
Mba Ade, incredibly woman I think in her age hahaha and she helped me a lot, a mommy in my home away.
Ko Yon, a leader and a nice-to-talk-with-brother for me.
Jesslynne, spiritual sister of mine, anointed girl with uniquely personality.
Dinda, haha teman menggila saia, kadang nyambung kadang enggak, tapi saia sayang sama dia buat menggila and still, I know, she needs some person to keep her in a right path.
Farandy, ohmigoss! dunno how to describe but he's a friend in need and inspiring enough ;)
My boyfriend, Willy, so grateful for having him in my life and hopefully he is really from God. I love him :)
and AWESOME JESUS, thanks for everything! such a wonderful plans I've ever had in my life. Thanks for loving me that much. Still excited for the coming ups!

It's good, to be blessed with a bunch of people who supporting you in the right way! Help you to keep your light and shining to the world where wrong seems right.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ini dindaaa.... hahahahha.... YOU'RE SO TRUE ABOUT ME!!! wahahahha