Love

It is from Genesis to Revelation, the bible taught about love. And, it such a beautiful thing that God had created. Being loved and loving somebody or anybody such a wonderful thing to do in life. I'm happy to be loved and happy for loving somebody. It's beautiful. See? How I'm happy to know that. Then, I reminded of God's love. Today, if you are still alive, it is because God loves you so much. Then how about us? Me, I want God feels the same with what I'm feeling now. To love and to be loved. When you knew how to love God, then you'll know how to love people in the right way. In love, sometimes, we did sacrifice for the one we love. And yes, Jesus did it two thousands years ago. Now is our turn. Let's be grateful for what we are today and show some love while we are still having this opportunity. Love is so beautiful. I want to love God even more, and pleased Him. Easy! Like what you did to somebody you love no matter what, so does God, He wants to be loved like He used to do and until today He still and will be forever more. Let's show love to Jesus, more deeper in love with Him! =)

1 Cor 13 ~

Today I was talking with one of my best sister in life. Long story but one thing I realized that people made mistakes, and through mistakes people learnt, be stronger, be smarter, growing up! I mean, and yes, people made mistakes but it's never too late with Jesus cos He still loves us badly. Yes! Don't be corrupted with our past, still we can, let's show some love for others and for God. Love is so beautiful thing to be done. Love love love ~

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

No comments: