Option

I just knew why God gives me so many options after struggled in my prayer that possible, is because He wants to test my heart. How big my desire and how serious I'm on it. He wants me to focus on His will where my heart goes. Well, now I'm flowing and wait till the next sign. Stop playing around. Gotta pray more and ask God what is the best choice to be chosen. Kalo dipikir-pikir, why I must be afraid? if it is from God that everything gonna be okay. I will feel no doubt! All right, my story will be continue ;)

By the way, I'm now in Beijing and I was capture a picture: " Gereja Tua Gue Gak Tau Namanya" cos I didn't get any info about this old church when I passed by in a hurry. I love it and the sky, and I miss my SLR!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

No comments: