Wish me

Have u pray to God? What were u asking for? Has God answered it? or maybe He was silent?
How if God answered it in a difficult way for u to do? or choose? or decide?
I'm doing so. My God, is a rich God. He has anything everything abundantly. That's why He answered my prayer in so many ways, and... and... I don't know what to choose, what to decide, what is the best!!!! Maybe I'm just too afraid of making mistakes. I'm not sure about my life ahead IF I must decide this quickly. I wish I could flow and only flow without have to decide something let God decide it for me. I'm feeling bad to God, cause when He provided my needs I'm postponing to fulfill it myself. I'm hiding.
Sometimes, or maybe anytime, God asks for a sacrifice. And actually, YES, I'm able to do that, sometimes, I just too compromise. How how how.. I'm not ready for that sacrifice. Huwaaaaa....
But I believe, my God is a faithful God, He'll never fail me. YES HE IS! never never fail me, lalalalalalala~
Let see what'll happen next!

"I believe, above all the others....."

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

No comments: