Untitled

Things change. People come people go in our life. I prefer things just like the way they are, sometimes. I hate to be separated from people I love. It might affects my mood very bad. Maybe I can cover it but still it won't last longer. I will be so quite for some times or smiling could be so hard for me, even sometimes I pretend to be careless and don't know about things that I already knew (bad thing huh?). But it won't last any longer as well. Yeah, I like the way I am. Sometimes to letting the mellow side of me come out for a while is not that bad. What dya think? ;)

By the way it's monday! just found nice quotes from Dennis Ritchie (another fav author of mine):

  • Monday gives me a whole week to plan a great Friday.
  • Monday is all potential. I haven't had the chance to mess anything up yet.
  • Monday is the day of the week from which things will only get better.

Great isn't it? hope it inspiring you all! Burn this week shall we? :)

Phil 2:13 NLT
For God is working in you, giving you the desire and the power to do what pleases him.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

2 comments:

Farandy Angesti said...

Haha, in fact we will be separated from our beloved one slowly but sure since human life doesn't last forever rite? Be strong and tough about it, haha :)

Jilly Gabriella said...

yeap :) thanks far. I'm well :)
someday juga lu bakal dimana gw dimana. aduh, must be strongerr and tougher gw :) haha