Perfect Time

Tonight, just noticed an interesting conversation with my junior and some of my high school friends. This is holiday season. Little by little, my friends start getting attached one by one. Kebetulan banget or, maybe, is this cos of holiday? Even the one who seems impossible to be, now is already in relationship. Haha. Then they asked me why I'm still single. Well, what can I say? this is not my time yet while this is the time for others. Anyway it doesn't mean that I never got attached before. haha. I did for some. I just haven't find it yet! It's not that easy for me and, personally, that is something I can't play with, cause it plays a big rule in my life. I have so many reasons to wait. Beside, I don't mind about it a lot this time. Maybe I have to start considering now. But I'm still in recovering stage for what I've gone through in the past. Not easy I told you.

Actually I'm a bit choosy, and because of that, I hurt some friends. I hate to get people hurt and, again, that's why I'm a bit sensitive when talking about my feeling. I'm good enough in controlling emotion indeed and people tend to catch it wrongly. Anyway, I've made used to it.

Talking about having a boyfriend, actually, I refer to the personality first and the appearance go second, of course in context he's still looking good. Though most of the people tend to said "eyes start first, heart secondly", yeah, sometimes it happens to me, unfortunately never beat the heart. What's the point of having an handsome bf while his personality is not good enough for you? For me handsome is a bonus, besides, a value of handsome/beautiful is a relative matter, right? Well the worst is, what's the point of having an ugly bf yet he hasn't a good attitude? Living hell.

Though it's still in a relationship stage, but, I concern about it very seriously. For me, it needs a wisdom and involves God in (He rights our life), cause if not, even LOVE could be a trap from satan. I've learnt my lesson. I have had a boyfriend, lasting for already years (and maybe it could be till now), but then God said no to me so I've to end it up. It hurts, really. But simply, I believe that time is not a proper time of mine, I chose God's way, I chose Him in my first place. In some people's cases, they get afraid to be lost, or maybe faithless, then they hard to choose between God and a men. But actually, if we believe, God really provides the best for us wherever He guides us to be.

I pray for my future spouse (whoever he'll be), cause however, a girl always concerns about it. I even pray it for detail (Mat 7:7). The top few points of it is, I want someone who is wise, faithful, humble, mature-minded, optimistic, nice to people, godly, success, and of course good-looking. More detail is only my secret with Daddy ;)

I believe His time always perfect! :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

No comments: