Target Holiday

Wow! Now I have a lot of time to do anything I want! Bingung kan jadinya. Haha.

But first thing first is always grateful to God for everything He did in every days of my life. I believe the power of prayers and I chose to look upon my life with eyes of faith. My ISP days, He really guides me then finally I can finished it on time. And when the presentation day comes, He really really stands beside me till everything feels so relaxing. Even the questions sound so silly for me and still I can answered it. Haha. God is so good all the time. I believe for the result will be great. I have the favor of God. I did my best, God do the rest. I'm expecting a good result of course (1 Pet 1 : 13).

I don't feel like I want going home this holiday. But I have to. Mom suddenly canceled her visitation here, and asked me to go back. Now, I'm running to find a cheap ticket, not really easy to find huh. But anyway, I believe something good will happen there. I believe where God guides He provides. I'm so excited! Haha

This holiday, I'm planning to have some profitable activities. I mean, something that able to improve up my skill (any area). Learn something I don't know. Some has already appeared on my mind like, language? more software? business? general issues? sport? music? I have to hit those things when I spend my holiday (Philip. 4:13), and another things I've planned such as spend quality time with family, relatives, friends or maybe having a boyfriend? haha. Yah, pokoknya apapun itu, I know something really fun really great really awesome will come.

My holiday will be counted. A lil prayer that I always say in every single hour of my day, "use me oh God wherever I am. Let Your will be done." That makes my life always fulfilled at the end of the day :)

Well gotta go for sunday service. Have a blessed sunday everyone!:D

Psalms 139:14
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

No comments: