Happy Easter ! ^^

Finally today is easter! Here I put some documentation of my easter celebration together with my cellgroup (taken by my friend). We had such a good time together even it felt so tiring you know. A lot of new friends were came along and we did such a great fellowship! I love easter! God is awesome! He works in a special way in every movements of us! Wow! ^^




1st day
There are two new friends came along.
Ninta and Laura.



2nd day
Wow! We are plenty!
There are a lot; jimmy, bing bing, aloy, wily, william and the rest I forgot. oups! Sorryyyy!

By the way, I found two very cute kids. They were from China.
Bo Wen and Wan Xue.
Ey, they are very cute! wanna kidnap them!! ><


waiting train! HOHO (ga jelas!)

Cyndy dan Ikha! Mereka kembaran tanpa sengaja! HAHAHA





3rd day
Makan sushi! Happy Easter! LOL


2 orang kutuan? LOL (o'ou!);p



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

No comments: