How Cool is Our God

CHC easter services are started! It just pretty awesome with the drama. Actually this is my first easter in Singapore and everything looks unfamiliar for me, but one thing for sure, God is good all the time. Just everything He did was perfectly going.
By the way, today is the 2nd day of our celebration. Along these 2 days, the service was going very fast (cos we have drama) and the preach more like testimonial, but God's work in a very mysterious and miraculous way. Though for me, personally, I feel it a bit plain but the presence of God was there, strongly I can felt it. I know for sure that Holy Spirit was in movement to touch every soul, reaching the lost. At the end of the service, numbers of people very unexpectedly come to the altar and give their hearts to Jesus. I was wondering 'why?how could it be?' and the answer cause with Him impossible is nothing. Praise the Lord. Even now, I'm still amazed with that. Yeah! Jesus is so cool!^^

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

No comments: