Randomly Wrote


Friendship is like hand-and-eye's case.
When hand gets hurt, eye starts crying.
When eye's crying then hand will clean the tears up.


Well, what can I say. That's true!
Lately, a lot of things spinning around my head. Things that must be thrown out from my mind. But I don't know what's the way. I even don't know how to start this writing, it is just to thank God for everything that He has made for me especially by tonight.

Sometimes, doing some walking and taking some talking can be released your feeling.
Yeap, thanks God, I have them who are always being around when I sense a million of feeling. Thanks God in advanced I have You who is always taking care of me 24 hours in a day. Grateful, cause He provides me a lot of friends around, bests and even new, and yet, He is still being the bestest ever! Lonely? There is no reason for me to being lonely. Absolutely!

I don't really know what's the point of writing this. It just simply for me to speak out the words. Sharing random things! Without loosing any glory for His Kingdom, I want to let the world knows; I NEED YOU LORD and will always be. I can never being apart from You even for a second! I know I'll fall and I'll fail. But with You, everything just going so perfect! Even when I was in a difficult time, Your presence strengthen me. You're holding my hand. YES! ;)

Many things left unreasonable in my mind. But let Your will be done upon my life! Let it just goes according to Your plans. I'm counting on You dear Lord.

Jeremiah 17:7-8

Thanks for replying me so soon! Thanks for being such a good friend for me. Thanks for being my hand and my eye in a very right time. Thanks for being understanding the most. Thank you!

but her leaf shall be green;
and shall not be careful in the year of drought,
neither shall cease from yielding fruit
.



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

No comments: