Power of Surrender

"Sometimes God answers ur prayer not as what u've asked but according to what u need"

Been struggling for a long time, praying specifically, persistently, of something that I really want to.
At a time, I see that prayer even closer to be true. But, when it seems like an answer, suddenly things turn out complicated, most like my pray but don't feel like what I expect.
Till I come in a point, and my mind is up. I realized, I was force God to answer my prayer in a way I describe it. At the end it turns complicated. There is a situation that make me so hard to choose. Till I cast it all to God and let Him work it out. And I know, I've got something I need in God's way as an answer for what I've been praying for a long time ago.
It proves the word of God "ask and it shall be given to you" but another proven that God knows what's the best for us. So when things don't go ur way, don't be too quick to be upset, but willing to keep on believing that God wants the best for you :)
Have faith!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

No comments: