April

As time goes by, it's been april already.
Next month is may, one more month to be a year since I went back from singapore. Haha it doesn't feel as long as I thought. I have much enough fun, upside down, but such a great time.
When I feel like, that was my process line, but then I was wrong. It was my comfort zone. The real process is about to begin. Haha
Quite not surprised, but it is exciting.
I believe this year is the year of revival. This year I'll be a 20 yo woman. I have a lot of wishes, of course to be better than this. Cos so far I don't feel any better on doing my job. I'm hiding under money authority and making a lot of excuses. Till somebody open up my mind. Haha
And actually there is a lil crush with the guys, haha, God I hate this. But I hope I take the right time this time. Found one but not sure yet hihi
Oh ya, this year I'm gonna start my collage again, taking bussiness course till 4 more years ahead. Don't feel like wanna go in again, but have to :p
Gonna be a great year to start the future. God.. I'm counting on You! :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

No comments: