Some Facts

Right! Lately I just realized and believed some common things, which only I heard but never I see, such as:

- dog, its food is seriously BONE! Any bones! ;D

- this is not a perfect world, neither the man inside

- this world is getting more and more evil. It comes to worst everyday

- man couldn't live alone, that's why we need friend from the beggining we had created (err..I guess I knew it from the very long time)

- man are complex

- I know why there are people who want to suicide themself

- optimist, focus on opportunities in every situation
Pesimistist, focus on problems in every situation

- man are not forever young ;p

- I admit since I was in sg, I became a lil bit impatient; habit creates a character

- when u feel so nothing u've to open up ur eyes widely and see the world around u and it'll makes u grateful for what u are :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

2 comments:

Farandy Angesti said...

man are complex -> either is women

I know why there are people who want to suicide themseleves -> I know now why there is student who attempt to stab professor

LoL XD

Unknown said...

geb just step by your blog
nice headings...
dunno you have written a blog yet lol...
exploring nu media to express your mind huh?