Reset

Well..I found that lately my writting was too heavy to read. Feel like whining all the time, so boring. Hmm, it's supposed to be a testimony loving God and people and not myself alone I think :)
Yeah, at the moment, I was feeling and thinking negatively. Now, time to reset my mind, live life positively, full of gratitudes! It could avoid cancer by the way (source: Rev. Gilbert L). Haha.
Hmm, if at SG I could find a lot of happiness in my limitation, why I coudn't get it here with all the facilities?or anywhere I go? It's all only about choice-making :)
God, help me to keep positive no matter what! It wouldn't be easy without You.

"When my soul fainted within me I remembered the LORD: and my prayer came in unto thee, into thine holy temple. They that observe lying vanities forsake their own mercy. But I will sacrifice unto thee with the voice of thanksgiving; I will pay that that I have vowed. Salvation is of the LORD." (Jonah 2:7-9)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

No comments: