God's plan

It has been a month I skip blogging. I want you guys to know that many things happened. I've gone through a lot of pressuring time. There are times when I was really struggling with my life and hard to take the biggest decission of it. It was tiring and painful. But always one thing for sure: God is good in all the time.

It just about the timing. When it comes to the perfect time then it'll be so beautiful. Things just came to past.

God's plan always the best.

No matter how hard we tried, how perfect we planned, how good our effort, God's plans always be done. Then we learnt how to surrender to God.

Now I'm on the zero stage of my life. When He took all of the pleasures of my life, and feeling so hopeless, no future ahead, must letting go things I love and especially the people, I feel beaten by this world and overcame by my surroundings till I feel want to give up and very disappointed with Him, I want to scream as loud as I could, jumping, shouting, crying, anything! Yet I feel nothing. But then I'm thinking to have a mental of champion (1 Cor 10:13); to keep on believing for a great future ahead (yer 29:11) that He has provided me things I've asked in the right time.
I remember the time He said, "Bahwa rancanganKu bukan rancanganmu, itu adalah rancanganKu atasmu dan bukan atas orang lain."

Even when it's painful, I chose to trust God wholeheartedly cause when He turns you down means He will lift you up even higher than where you are now, if you keep on holding His promises. And always do that based on love (1 Cor 13).

I'm on the way to the glory of my God my YAHWEH. I love it! =)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

No comments: