Let Your will be done upon my life =)

Now, I'm struggling (again). All I want to do is to surrender to God. Obey His words even though it doesn't make any sense to me, even when it is HARD to be done. Lord! Lord! I'm about to giving up, but I choose to believe that He's working His best upon me. Yeah, it's just a common case for most of the girls, again, it's about feeling. yeah. I don't know. I'm liking a guy now, everything just going so smooth and we are good, close enough as friend. We are knowing each other almost well. But then when I bring it through prayer to God, then the answer is "this is not the time." Yeah, 10 days of my struggle and I firmly decided "no". Sometimes it's hurt and sometimes it's tiring but I keep on believing. Jesus! Jesus! I know He knows what I need the most more than anyone else.

Kata-Nya, " Andalkan Aku saja."

Jeremiah 33:3

Berserulah kepada-Ku maka Aku akan menjawab engkau dan akan memberitahukan kepadamu hal-hal yang besar, yang tidak terpahami, yakni hal-hal yang tidak kau ketahui.

Proverb 3:5

Percayalah kepada Tuhan dengan segenap hatimu, dan janganlah bersandar kepada pengertianmu sendiri.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

No comments: