Left Unsaid

Ma, I miss you.
I miss your smile
I miss your voice
I miss your advice
I miss your phone
I miss you text me

I miss the time u check on me
I miss when u got mad to me
I miss when u look at me in the eyes and then kiss me good night

I miss u to take care of me
Buy me some presents
Bring me to haircut
Take me to the dentist, sometime forcing
I miss those bright and dark moments with you

Ma, I hope u understand how I miss you to be my super mom again

I don't say these to show that now you are nothing anymore for me, but..
I just try to show you how significant your presence to me.
I feel like sometimes, no..but many times, I can't stand these any longer without you, I really need you.
Ma, please get better. Have more spirit, I know u can!
My pray always be with you, every single day, get closer to a hundred percent health.

Ma, it doesn't mean that I think u r weak now, nooo..believe me u r even stronger now.
And I'm grateful for you is my mom like others could never be.

I love you.
Present, or even past I love you no less.
I love you just the way you are.
Yes..I love you so.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

No comments: