It happened

This was a story weeks ago. I found this funny for my self.
I lost my wallet on 3rd of May, while watching "hardiknas" de vile of Tomohon (u'll get it if u leave here).
I admit that day I was so terribly panic, I know I was wrong, and dad's gonna be so mad at me. I lost his cards and mom's in my wallet, which that day he needs it urgently. That's why, I felt really bad.
The night I pray, I gave it back to God, that wallet is no longer mine but God. I blessed the people who steal it and I let it go (in fact I love my red wallet so) and try to never expect it anymore.
After a week, somebody found it. WOW. I laugh to my self, because the day it lost, a friend told me (it's his experience) to pray for that man and the wallet so it'll come back to me and I just said "don't need to pray for it to returned anymore, I've let it go." And in my heart I know it'll will never ever returned. Once a thing lost (especially wallet), it will forever not found, that's what I know. Beside, I can buy a new one. I thought so. But when it's found, I hardly believe it, it's like BOOM! God was trying to say that "heyy..through Me nothing is impossible" haha how funny! Can I say that a testimony? :)
maybe this post sounds simple but if u just were me, u'll know how great it was work hehe :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 comment:

Herry -- HgS said...

Hi gaby, nice experience... :-)