My Valentine

Love is around me! Thank God I feel loved and grateful for the people I love, and again thank God this val's day was together with lunar new year! hoho double happiness :D
by the way, it was not the angpao that makes me this happy. It's the presents!!!
I got 9 white ROSES!!! hyaaaa it's always be the most lovely present for me.
and the only person who always gives me that white is someone long time ago. Haha guess who? I wont tell you :p
and..I got ring frome daddy hahah oups it doesnt mean he wants to marry me, but yea, its his typical of giving. I oso got neckless on H+5, its from my best friend ever. Haha and there is one more, my daddy long legs, really he has been so good to me from early of this year. He's my uncle, and somehow, he just like a daddy. Next, I have my family gathering on that sunday, we were all wearing RED wow I was so happpyyy!!haha and then I have my friends come to visit. We were having such a good quality time together. Thank God He really makes me happy and not lonely anymore. Love love love love love love love love love, that my world is all about. I know its becos God wants me to be always happy in no matter what situation will be :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

No comments: