Quick View

haha lately I was too busy to surf the net in my spare time. Rest seems like the best idea to do :)
Yeah, actually I am tired, but it is truly bring peace I love being busy and fruitful, it feels better than when u are just playing around.
And I do really have a bunch of story since christmas, so many thought I want to share, but then the wind blows it away by the end of the day. Haha
Lately, a mysterious person irritated me. Call me all day and night, and when I picked up the phone it just... no sound. Grrrrr
And my best friends are coming, unfortunately I still haven't meet them yet becos my time is so limited, I don't even reply their text (God have mercy on me) So I'm going to see them after new year's activity. Have to!
Anyway, forget about all those things, I'm doing fine here. Nothing to be worried about :)

just

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2010! =)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

No comments: