Working

Can I just be my self? Geezz.. Sometime, work life din make me happy or grateful. Haha, I feel sometime I kill my character. Too innocent only make me like a fool. Business world sometime so evil and now I learn to be clever like a snake. Hahah..what dya think? Deep inside my heart I still want to go bible school..
Base on the reality, can I still dream bigger than this? Haha...I even asked, will He laugh when I tell Him about my future plan? J. Rachmat ever said to design our life, so how is it? If God already designed it for us.. Haha. Orite. I dunno. I learn to be tougher and hopefully I'm not gonna stuck here for ever. Amen.
Remember that I'm now setting a new goal? Uum..my goal is to learn flowing with God's plan. Is it okay if I say it a goal? Haha..yeah..apa boleh buat, buat apa yg blh.. Hahah, I'm now trying even harder to love my job, love my life! Enjoy ajaa hahah

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

No comments: