I don't know

One hour passed since the first time I opened my eyes and it's still dawn in the morning. Nobody's waking up. No one I can talk to. I'm not in the good condition. Feel like living between two world. Body and soul saparated. Lord, I'm hurt.

This is the first time I feel hopeless. I need rest. I wish I could give up or making some postpones?
I want to take a break of this story. Lord, I need You.

I'm so afraid to lose and to loose somebody. God strengthen me.

Again and again, everyday, I want to cry.
I wish to turn the time slowly or faster. To passed these days of difficult.

I know it just about the mindset. I must overcome my mind, in fact, I hardly make it. That's why I feel pain.

Lord I don't want this anymore. I can't stand on this any longer. Lord help me. I'm sick in my thoughts. Heal me.

I pray for today onwards to be good and even better. Put the joy and happiness in my heart in my mind. To keep on positive for the days to come.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

No comments: