My Thought

I know, these few weeks I was made too many excuses to my self for my assessment's sake. Maybe cause I was too afraid to fail, or should I say myself KIASU? according to my friend's theory it means afraid to lose. Indeed, I am! and these few weeks passed, I know I was stepped unwisely. Focus in my assessment is a good thing, that's just right (I'm student indeed). But, thing that fail me is I've deify it! Today I just realized. I didn't come to my cellgroup fellowship, I paid regret for it, and blaming my assessment. OH MY! I've sacrificed my cellgroup instead of my almost-done-assessment. My thought made me so (and I still have some more quite similar things).

Tonight, I got the answer of why these weeks just made me very bored and a bit 'dry' otherwise I keep doing my quite-time. Because, I put my assessment above all things, everything! Looks like I've been good enough cause doing my work, or it could not be done till the deadline is coming (I am too afraid OHMAIGAT). Actually, I'm on the way to kill my self if I keep thinking like that. I'm getting careless to other (so self-centered OH NO THAT'S NOT ME!) and just focus to finish my work (how bad of me!) Now, my work just almost done and I didn't really get the pleasure of it though I've tried to make it excellently. Less-productive, that's it! I made my self unavailable to be used by God. Lend hands to the needy.

Feel guilty? Yes, I did.
But I'll not stay in this stage of guiltiness. I'm moving on. Blaming my self will never could solve any problems occurred. Yesterday is a lesson to be practiced TODAY even better. I'm still in the same responsibility that need to be done wisely.

Yeah, this is my assessment week, I do busy. Surely I'm doing it and wish for a good result (of course) but will be even wise to manage everything. To be willing help another, supporting and anything I could done. First start with my thought.

Things that seem impossible to be done by human are possible to God BUT of course we have to do things that are possible to be done. We have to take a try first, today I was fail but tomorrow is a brand new day. We can live better each days! :D

As he thinks within himself, so he is - Proverbs 23 : 7

In everything he did he had great success, because the Lord was with him - 1 Samuel 18 : 14

Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succed - Proverbs 16 : 3

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

No comments: