Mission Complete

Halo everyone! Ternyata menyisakan bagian ngeprint di hari terakhir itu bener-bener melelahkan (emang sistem nyicil udah yang paling efektiffff). Aku butuh pijitan seorang master di kaki nih. Hahahahahahahahaha. Pegel uy! And still gotta go to help my friend soon :)
Hmm, I don't know why, hahaha, but it feels joy that I can did it by myself  (anak mami udah gede uy!HAHA) and of course it was not by my power alone but because of my beloved Father above! (Thank you! Thank you! Thank you Daddy!) XD

Actually, this morning, He was gently reminded me that He will always be by my side. No worries! Never be afraid of something! Everything's gonna be alright! and sure it does!=D

Philippians 4:6-7
Job 3:25

Well, look back for awhile, I was reminded of a conclusion on Sunday's service sermon, that if we want to be success in our life, we have to have a destination of life. Then we can start to plan our life. Manage every single thing we do and value every second of our life. Of course with self-commitment and we must take action to worked it out! At the end of the day we would have a counted day, a productive day! Isn't it sounds great?

It simply start with our daily life first, set a goal for every day of our awakening. Then it will flow to a great goal for our future.
Learnt from my today, I was targeting to finish things up by this evening, so that I can help my friends to finish hers. Then, me, automatically start to plan things what must I did in every single hour of mine, so, I can hit the goal on time, and by the way, I finished it earlier than what I've planned. HA-HA-HA
Senjata pemungkas terakhirnya adalah DOA followed by FAITH! GEBI BAKAL DAPET A! A! A! A! A! A! A! A! A! lalalalalalala :D kalo dapet A+ thanks God banget deh, dapet bonus tuh dari Papaku yang Maha Baik. Hehe ;)

Me, actually, have set goals for this year. I really do try to work it out. Today, some of my goals have already done and some are still on the way to be done (surely it will be done), though sometimes I missed the day and let the opportunities gone, I lost my self-commitment. But I believe I can live better each days, strengthen my commitment =D
Maybe I'll post it out by the end of this year (LOLS, still a long way to go) =D

Ok deh.
Mau siap2 dulu deh buat ke tempat temen. Huahuahauahaua. Capek pisaaannnn! mana singapur panas lageh. Tapi tetep mantep lah :D
Bai bai

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

No comments: