ISP

Integrated Studio Prjoect


I'm looking for idea idea idea idea idea and idea to come!!
LOL, this week is my submission week, will be very very busy. I'm not sure I'll be able to update my blog along this week, but somehow, it can be! LOL

My ISP's theme is: 24

t.w.e.n.t.y.f.o.u.r

dua puluh empat

...

hah? kamu bingung?
aku juga bingung!haha

must think out of the box leh, cannot just think "oh one day got 24 hours uh" too C-graded typical lor. Hohoho.

Woke up in the morning, surfing the net, and and and, nothing I can get. Malah update blog > I got no idea! hahaha.

Anyway, today I'm excited.
There will be Ps Nala Widya come from Bandung to our Indonesian Service and I'm ushering today!!! haha. *lebai mode : ON*


I hope I'll get revelation of my ISP! hahaha. Cause He always works in a mysterious way. Nothing is impossible. Huhuhuhu. Lord strengthen my spirit, don't let flesh take me over! ;)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

No comments: