He Holds My Hand

Wow wow wow. Awesome day! ^^

Abis morning prayer pagi ini, aku jadi inget sepenggal kalimat dari 'statusnya' Ps Sidney, "If your life is a song, what's the title?" I'm still thinking about it now and wanna find a proper title for that. =)

Then sorenya, wow wow wow lagi deh..
selesai kelas jem 530 pm kan, then ada temen ku mau attend evening prayer meeting kan di Riverwalk, tapi dia ga tau tempatnya, akhirnya aku temenin deh. Rencananya cuma nganter kan, malah terdorong buat ikutan PM lagi. Tapi kayaknya emang Tuhan mau aku ikutan lagi deh, dari masih kelas aja uda kayak dibisikin "ayo, ikutan PM aja lagi", trus hari ini aku nenteng tugas sekolah ukuran A2 kan dan lumayan repot kalo dibawa kemana-mana, eh malah di bus stop ketemu sama housemate dan dibawa pulanglah artwork yang segede beruang itu, (hahaha, bebas ringan enteng deh abis itu) udah gitu, nyampe disananya aku dititipin ngbook seat buat 2 orang temen laennya, mau ga mau aku harus masuk ke gedungnya dong, ya udah, akhirnya ikutan deh. True, God is good all the time. While the prayer meeting was in progress, God spoke to me again. He wants me to have faith in every single thing I do. Have faith to those I will invite to easter "THEY WILL COME!" yes! yes! they will come! *visualizing*

Then He spoke thru bible tonight,

Isaiah 41: 10

janganlah takut, sebab Aku menyertai engkau, janganlah bimbang, sebab Aku ini Allahmu; Aku akan meneguhkan, bahkan akan menolong engkau; Aku akan memegang engkau dengan tangan kanan-Ku yang membawa kemenangan
Fear not [there is nothing to fear], for I am with you; do not look around you in terror and be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen and harden you to difficulties, yes, I will help you; yes, I will hold you up and retain you with My [victorious] right hand of rightness and justice


Isaiah 42: 6

Aku ini, TUHAN, telah memanggil engkau untuk maksud penyelamatan, telah memegang tanganmu; Aku telah membentuk engkau dan memberi engkau menjadi perjanjian bagi umat manusia, menjadi terang untuk bangsa-bangsa
I the Lord have called You [the Messiah] for a righteous purpose and in righteousness; I will take You by the hand and will keep You; I will give You for a covenant to the people [Israel], for a light to the nations [Gentiles],


Praise the Lord! The scriptures are power man! It reminds me to a song, a very nice song by Don Moen - Be strong and take courage

Be strong and take courage
Do not fear or be dismayed
For the Lord will go before you
And His light will show the way

Be strong and take courage
Do not fear or be dismayed
For the one who lives within you
Will be strong in you today

Why don' you give him all of your fears
Why don't you let him wipe all of your tears
He knows, He's been through pain before
And He knows all that you've been looking for

Nothing can take you out of his hand
Nothing can face you can't command
I know that you will always be
In His love, in His power you will be free!!


Re-singing by Ron Kenoly (which is nicer for me personally)




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

No comments: